Wednesday 11 February 2015

Cardboard stool

This cardboard make is my favorite one and on the top of my list because its the first ever cardboard experiment I did. When we moved to new house, everything was new not only for us but for my DS too. 



My son engage himself very well but, we all know these little explorers, for them everything is fun, only I know the after effects. This cardboard stool is also a result of one of many after effects. And for me it was the only way to reuse those cardboard boxes I had in my house after shifting.


So, it all started when, every time, I have to take my DS to the sink because the tap was too high for him. Well, I needed a temporary solution as we all know they grow up with a blink of eye. Result came up with the idea of making a light weight stool which he can carry himself  to sink and here is my experiment.It came out very well, little stool made of cardboard and covered with duct tape... it is now 2 years old and still has lots of strength in it :-)






After giving the shapes n legs I covered it with the packaging tape to make it waterproof. 





 He enjoyed making with me...





                                      And it was the perfect size for him...






























Thanks for looking. Check out here my DIY take along Cardboard table.










No comments:

Post a Comment