Wednesday 11 February 2015

DIY Fold take along easy Cardboard table with hidden treasure

HI Crafters,


I am here again with my loving cardboards. As we all know that shifting house is used to be one of the most stressful activities. Many among us could have been gone through this once or more. I recently have experienced this move. Our need of a big space made us change our house and soon after settling well, the only thing to get rid of was the pile of cardboard cartons. 

I found  DS started taking interest in writing, painting and Jigsaws. It doesn't matter how big your house is, or how many table you have in your house including small coffee table or big dinning table or any other table you can't make them sit on the table every time. Here comes the saying "if you cant go to the mountain bring the mountain to you"...I successfully tried the same for my DS. 
My DS who hates to sit on the table I decided to bring the table to him with little addition.

If you search there are so many attractive and designer options available in the market and here is my own designer version of lil table for my DS. Just tell me what's not to love about this cardboard table which includes:-
1) Little closet inside ( a treasure box, in case of my son)
2) Removable legs for making storage easy
3) A handle to carry the table⁠⁠⁠

Here is my cardboard Table for kids, with small closet inside :-).
Easy to carry and need little storage space.






Here is the (almost) finished product    





My final table with 2 sized legs

Things I used are -
:- Cardboard
:- Craft knife
:- PVA glue (or hot glue gun)
:- Duct tape
:- Plastic handle
:- Cable tie
:- Empty cardboard tube ( I used foil tube)

Little handle and closet and for my DS its his Treasure box




                                                          

                                             4 Legs made out of foil tube





                                                      

                                                      I made 2 sized legs. Big one
                                                      for me and lil one for my DS



Well, today this table is 12
months old and believe me it feels amazing how the free things end up providing the best entertainment.




Thank you for looking, Just let me know if you have any suggestions for me. If you like this cardboard table you may like my Cardboard bed for kids as well.
Thanks for looking! Thums up!




No comments:

Post a Comment