Wednesday 11 February 2015

DIY Easy Kids alphabet jigsaw and colour puzzle Cardboard




To this day, cardboard play a important role in my crafty house. I encourage you to save your cardboard boxes, cereal boxes, tissue rolls, and many more boxes and make something wonderful out of them.
The uses of cardboard are countless and if you are a mother, your kids become your priority and you start experimenting things according to their requirements.The most interesting is that, it could be anything food, clothes, toys, even a day to day things.

My son enjoyed playing with his Cardboard Jigsaw puzzle, which I Made for him earlier and he was so involved with that puzzle, that it inspire the idea of making new alphabet puzzle for him. I wanted to make big puzzle ( big in the sense of size and pieces ) this time, so I made him 35 pieces alphabet puzzle.
I am a huge fan of cardboards,

Things I used for it
:- Cardboard
:- Craft knife
:- PVA glue (or hot glue gun)
:- Colours and brush
:- White marker





Alphabets 


I added some numbers as well.




Numbers





























Thanks for looking!



No comments:

Post a Comment